Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Never got my download link.................

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Never got my download link.................

I never got my download link

can you please tell me the link?
    Last edited by Floris; Tue 8 Mar '05, 3:57pm.

Hi there,

Thank you for your purchase and for contacting us.

The best way to resolve this is to send in an email to [email protected] with your full name, email and purchase details as submitted during purchase and we can look into it through the purchase-system. We can't do that through the forum.

To protect your privacy I removed your transaction number you posted.

Comment

email sent

Comment

make sure you don't delete the purchase. Save a copy on a disk of the site so when they ask for it you have it
        Shun Goku Satsu

Comment

Originally posted by EvilAkuma
          make sure you don't delete the purchase. Save a copy on a disk of the site so when they ask for it you have it
          I can't download anything yet I have to wait more days. This is going to be a long week.

Comment

Any reason why you have to wait a few more days?
            ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
            Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

I would guess its a paypal echeck by the sound of it.

Comment

I have to wait for paypal to clear I guess.

I have a feeling I won't be able to install it anyway. I don't think PHP and MySQL is installed right on this server, and I can't get help to configure them.

Comment

Originally posted by SpikeAshlye
                  I have to wait for paypal to clear I guess.

I have a feeling I won't be able to install it anyway. I don't think PHP and MySQL is installed right on this server, and I can't get help to configure them.
                  If that's the case, its time for you to change hosts.
                  ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
                  Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

I am the host

Comment

This is my error http://dev.mysql.com/doc/mysql/en/old-client.html but I don't understand the steps to fix it.

Comment

As of MySQL 4.1.X there is a new password hashing system. PHP4 does not have builtin support for it as of yet, however PHP5 does. In order for your old PHP4 to be able to connect to the MySQL 4.1.X database you need to set an OLD_PASSWORD. You should be able to run the following Query to make it possible for PHP4 to access the MySQL 4.1.X database.
                        Code:
                        SET PASSWORD FOR '[color=red]username[/color]'@'localhost' = OLD_PASSWORD('[color=red]password[/color]');
                        Make sure to change the text in red to the correct value.

If you are not able to run this command, or you are unsure of the values, you should contact your hosting provider and have them assist you with this.

Comment

thanks that worked. now i should be able to install vbulletin when the give me the link

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                          Working...
                          X