Last 10 Subtjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last 10 Subtjects

is it posible to put on Last 10 Subtjects because i have a big forum with a lot of posters and i want to have it ???

vbulletin has xml/javascript/rss feeds. Using these you can show the latest posted topics on just about any page.
    Plan, Do, Check, Act!

Comment

I figured that out, but I can only do this for each individual forum? Is there a way I can get a rss feed of all the forums combined? Last 10 or so?

Comment

The RSS feed works on all forums that are open to Guests automatically.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by de3jeh
          is it posible to put on Last 10 Subtjects because i have a big forum with a lot of posters and i want to have it ???
          You already have a big forum? vBulletin or other forum software?

With vBulletin you can use the external data provider feature to use either RSS/XML or JavaScript to display the last x active discussions on any page. using a bit of javascript.

Once you have your vBulletin license you can receive full support on how to implement this.

And if you already run vBulletin, what is the URL to your forum?

Comment

@ Floris i want to buy vbulletin but i want it on the index of my forum at the buttom of my page is that standard or is there a mod for ???

i don't use vbulletin yet :'( i realy want to but i need to know this

Regards

Comment

Nobody ???

Comment

I'm not exactly sure what's your trying to do.
                ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
                Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

I am asking if it is posible to maken ( i u use vbulletin ) to get the 10 last subjects on the bottom of the page ???

Comment

With a hack, yes. Some simple modifications can accomplish great things.

Also, when you buy vBulletin, you can get vBadvanced CPMS which is a third-party add-on that is fully integrated into vB that lets you create a welcome page with the latest 10 topics and many other things.

Comment

Working...
                    X