Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question regarding front end

Hi all,

Just have a question - I'm looking at buying vbulletin to run my gaming guild's website. I have a question though... the format of the websites is something like the following:

wow.guildname.com -> World of Warcraft
    eq2.guildname.com -> Everquest 2

etc etc

Is it possible to have a different front page for each of these subdomains? i.e. the front page here at vbulletin.com - one for news re: EQ2, one for news re: WoW, depending on what subdomain is entered by the user in their browser.

Keeping in mind that the forum content will be completely identical for each subdomain, so I don't think I'll need a second license (after reading through the licensing rules.) Please let me know if I'm wrong!

Thanks in advance for any help,

Cheers

Dev

vBulletin does not come with a 'front-end' feature like this. Try checking for Portals over at vBulletin.org.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

so you have several different websites that revolve around one subject? and you want a forum for each website?

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X