This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by conqsoft
    I'm sure vBulletin could be made to do my taxes for me too. That doesn't mean it's the best choice for the job...

There are lots of issues related to allowing people to post on your site via e-mail. Security is the number one issue. It's so easy for e-mails to be spoofed, which also affects mailing lists... You never really know if that message came from who it says it's from, since they aren't logging in to post.
    GET OVER IT!!! YOU do not have to use this feature if you do not want it on YOUR board. Guess what, everyone does not want the same feature set that you do which is why there are a wealth of hacks and enhancements out there.

Gee, VB is a forum so why does it have a calendar and avatars? Sheesh, what a self-righteous and pompous __ you are. If you do not need the feature then great. What value are you adding by questioning everyone else reaons for wanting it. Grow up!

Comment

I don't see any point to allowing this thread to deteriorate further. Closed.
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X