Purchased vbulletin but can't post?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Purchased vbulletin but can't post?

This might be a lame question: I just got our vbulletin installed last night (Thanks!) and have some "how do I" questions but I can't seem to post in that forum.
    I tried logging in using the same username/password as I do here but that doesn't work nor does the customer number/password I rcvd after purchasing the software.
    Any help appreciated.
    Mike

Hi there,

In order to get support you must have a valid vBulletin license. Once you purchase one you will receive your customer details in an email. With those customer details you can login to the Members' Area and click on the 'Priority Support' link in the left menu. On the page that loads you must enter the email address you registered with on this support forum. When done correctly you will show up as a licensed members and you will receive priority support.

Thank you.

Comment

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=79557
      ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
      Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X