Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Price of third license if you have paid for two before?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Price of third license if you have paid for two before?

Hi Jelly

(can we say that ?)

If I have purchased two licenses at $160 each, how much is the third one?

The pricing guide says $148.00 each. so that means 3 for $444.00, so can I purchase the third one for $124.00 ($444 - $320)?

I hope we can incrementally upgrade like this, since it is hard to purchase them all at once !
    Last edited by silkroad; Wed 2 Feb '05, 4:57pm. Reason: Fixed typo $320 vs. $360....

Thrid one if I am not mistaken should cost you $148.
    Best Regards,
    Andy Huang

Comment

The third one will cost you $148.00. Discounts are not retroactive.

Plus 2 times $160.00 is $320.00 not $360.00.
      Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
      The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
      vBulletin 5 API

Comment

Thanks for the quick reply.

I assume when you purchase a third license, the discount is automatically calculated?

Comment

It is done automatically.

Edit: Corrected bad info. I had "use the drop-down for 3+," but that was wrong info.

Originally posted by silkroad
          Thanks for the quick reply.

I assume when you purchase a third license, the discount is automatically calculated?
          Last edited by KimmiKat; Thu 3 Feb '05, 1:37pm. Reason: Bad info.
          Kim

Comment

No, that will create an order for three more licenses. Just order one license and the pirce will be adjusted accordingly. You will have a chance to confirm this before completing the purchase.
            Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
            Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

I learned something new today.

Originally posted by Steve Machol
              No, that will create an order for three more licenses. Just order one license and the pirce will be adjusted accordingly. You will have a chance to confirm this before completing the purchase.
              Last edited by KimmiKat; Thu 3 Feb '05, 1:38pm.
              Kim

Comment

I purchased a third license a few weeks ago (since cancelled because of some MS v. PHP/UNIX issues with a client).

Even when I selected 3+ licenses, I was charged $160.00 for the third license. There was no automatic price reduction for the third license purchase.

Comment

Did you purchase it on the order page at vBulletin.com or did you purchase it via the Members Area?
                  ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
                  Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

You need to purchase it from the Members Area of an account that has two licenses already. If you did this, then please contact [email protected] with the details.
                    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
                    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X