Templates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Templates

First of all are templates the colors and basic setup of the pages?

Second. Where can I look at the different templates that I can choose from if I purchase vBulleten. Im looking on http://www.vbulletintemplates.com but all I see is things people have created. Where are samples of the templates that come with vBulletin?

Originally posted by sportn3
    First of all are templates the colors and basic setup of the pages?
    Templates are the basic look behind your site, which includes colors and basic setup. I can't explain templates very well so hopefully a staff member will come and explain it better.

Second. Where can I look at the different templates that I can choose from if I purchase vBulleten. Im looking on http://www.vbulletintemplates.com but all I see is things people have created. Where are samples of the templates that come with vBulletin?

No vB templates other than the one used here (in a wider format) come out-of-the-box with vB, but there are many complete styles available at vBT (vbulletintemplates) and many purchasable styles around the web. Also, upon purchasing vBulletin, you can download complete styles in the vBulletin 3 Style Packs forum.

Comment

No templates come with vBulletin. But you can simply make your own.

Comment

could i download one of the free templates from phpbb and then have it work with vBulleten?

Comment

could i download one of the free templates from phpbb and then have it work with vBulleten?
          No. They are two entirely different platforms.
          ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
          Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X