Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will the next major release of vB include multi-modding?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will the next major release of vB include multi-modding?

I'm considering purchasing a vBulletin license. However, I noticed that it lacks some very nice features that are present in IPB, such as topic multi-moderation. Will the next major release of vB (I'm guessing 3.1?) include features like that?
    Forums

Could you elaborate on Multi-moderation? I'm not familar with it.
    ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
    Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

I think he means inline moderation

Comment

That may be the proper term.

Basically, it allows you to do several moderating actions simultaneously. For example, you could create a moderating package that would sticky, close and move a thread all at once. And to top it off, you could (optionally) add a pre-written message.

I really like that feature, but it's only in IPB as of now. I think vB could greatly benefit from that feature, as also a multi-quoting feature, also in IPB.
        Forums

Comment

http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showt...threadid=68791

Comment

There's also an on-going discussion about it here.
            Bugdar: PHP bug tracking software that is beautiful, fast, and robust.

Comment

Thread moved to pre-sales.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X