UBBthreads 5.5 -> Vbulletin 3.0.6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UBBthreads 5.5 -> Vbulletin 3.0.6

Are there convertors available for UBBthreads 5.5 to vBulletin 3.0.6? I noticed some issues here, it it fixed ?

Here is the status for ubbthreads, you may need to upgrade before the importer will work.
    I know that he tested it with 6.4+

Comment

Originally posted by Zachery
      Here is the status...
      What's the link ?

Comment

Sorry, forgot to paste
        http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showp...2&postcount=12

Comment

UBBThreads converting problems

Originally posted by esfron
          Are there convertors available for UBBthreads 5.5 to vBulletin 3.0.6? I noticed some issues here, it it fixed ?
          Ahh another old Ubbthreads user crawls from the woodwork Esfron, I just purchased VB for my company based on this script being able to upgrade from UBBThreads 5.4 and oh boy... it is a total disaster. However the team seem quite friendly and helpful, with a few weeks of manual relinking I may make the crossover :P

Scott is going to dig me out VB2 and let me try the converter for UBBThreads from that, not sure if it will help but may be better than losing every single relationship bar posts and threads :P

I'll keep you updated

Comment

Well you made the right choice. when people ask me what forum i use, i reply vBulletin, its the best in the world.
            You know you can't live without vBulletin!

Comment

thumbs up

Esfron. my upgrade went well! A few tiny problems which were quickly solved by these guys. I've now made the move from UBB to VB A big thumbs up from me!

Note that the route I had to take was to download and install VB2 first, then convert the UBB database, then upgrade VB to v3+
              Took me about an hour and a half

Comment

Working...
              X