Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IE6! Use Mozilla and only use IE6 as backup. I purchased a lease for VB over the past 7 days and had no problems
    Pleased Sheep Films - Independent Filmmakers
    Blackburn Web - an online community for Blackburn in Lancashire (thanks to Mark B for the tips)

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol
      Please contact [email protected] and explain the problem you are having. However I can assure you that many orders are going through fine and we have had no other complaints so I'm not sure why you are having this problem. I suspect your firewall is the cause of this.
      I don't CARE that others have not encountered problems. I'm telling you there IS a problem. You should be grateful that a potential customer is bringing this to your attention instead of denying it because no one else has complained.

If you suspect my firewall as being the cause of this, then the fault lies on your side as my firewall should NOT have anything to do with this. As I said, I make tons of transactions weekly over the Internet and I have never encountered a problem other than with vBulletin. Your transaction method should not be more finicky than any one else's. Otherwise, you will leave money on the table. Most other people won't even take the time to complain or explain. They just walk away and get the software by other means (which is a lot easier than trying to fiddle with your merchant account transaction method).

Comment

Ok, let me get this correct.

YOU are having a problem, you are trying to blame the problem on Jelsoft.

Ok, that is fine, if you want to moan at them for your own incompetence then you can do.

BUT when they actually help, you don't even bother to follow their advice, they told you to email them, instead you just post here moaning.

Were you expecting them to snap their figures and suddenly your problem would be fixed? well they can't really sort out your messed up PC, you are having the problem, maybe you should be one of thoes computer users which would be best leaving the power lead to your PC disconnected?

Its people like you which makes me dread going to work each day.

And most people send comments via the correct channels, not try to kick up fuss and look a dumbass

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew-ningc
          Ok, let me get this correct.

YOU are having a problem, you are trying to blame the problem on Jelsoft.

Ok, that is fine, if you want to moan at them for your own incompetence then you can do.

BUT when they actually help, you don't even bother to follow their advice, they told you to email them, instead you just post here moaning.

Were you expecting them to snap their figures and suddenly your problem would be fixed? well they can't really sort out your messed up PC, you are having the problem, maybe you should be one of thoes computer users which would be best leaving the power lead to your PC disconnected?

Its people like you which makes me dread going to work each day.

And most people send comments via the correct channels, not try to kick up fuss and look a dumbass
          amen to that...
          http://www.virtualinfusion.net
          An Anime and Manga discussion forum.

Comment

Wow, I really hate to support you when you run into a problem setting up Vbulletin LOL. How about being cooperative and tell us what's the Cipher Strength on your I6 (some sites requires 128bit), Firewall software (brand and version)? I'm sure there's nothing VBulletin can do, the shopping cart is a PayPal function. You can go to my site and test out to see if your settings work there to. I use PayPal shopping cart on my site, http://www.crazyvinyls.com/shop/

BTW, I'm not employed by JelSoft or affiliated with them in anyway (other than I like their software).
            So Cal Sportbike forum - So Cal Moto - Kawasaki Ninja 250R Forum - Custom vinyl decals - Southern California camping forum

Comment

Originally posted by Baby Jocko
              I don't CARE that others have not encountered problems. I'm telling you there IS a problem. You should be grateful that a potential customer is bringing this to your attention instead of denying it because no one else has complained..
              Yes, I understand you are having this problem. No one from Jelsoft is denying this. That is why I asked you to write to [email protected] so we can work on this with you. We cannot investigate a problem that we cannot duplicate and when we don't know all the relevant details. It would be nice to have you work with us on this, but if you don't want to then we can't force you to.

No sense keeping this thread open. If you want to work with us on this, then please email [email protected]. Thanks.
              Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
              Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X