This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fix Your Paypal!

I don't get it! How do you guys expect to do business by selling leases to your software ifwe can't BUY it through the means you provide?

I tried to buy this last week and sent an email to you explaining that your PayPal system is broken. Here is is a week later and it is STILL broken. Among other errors, it most often results in the following message:

Your shopping cart has expired. Please click here to restart this order process.

You are losing money as long as you don't offer a convenient, reliable, and WORKING solution your potential customers.

We just purchased vBulletin and had no problems.

Comment

We have been processing paypal orders all week. You are the only person that has complained about this.

You need to make sure that cookies are properly enabled in your web browser and additional software like firewalls and anti-virus software is not interference with the cookies used by your browser.
      Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
      The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
      vBulletin 5 API

Comment

I upgraded to the owned license from the leased license using PayPal this past week too. Worked perfectly.
        vBulletin v3.8.0's Implementation of Google Adsense Should Be Avoided At All Costs - Do Your Own Adsense Implementation

Comment

OK, then I'll unblock my Third-Party cookies just for this (sheesh!). Not a very big deal, but if it were me, I would make it as easy as any other vendor on the Internet. You guys are leaving money on the table this way. But then, that is your problem.

Comment

OK, unblocked cookies won't work either. I give up!

When you guys create a real way to purchase online, let me know.

Comment

They have PayPal, and Worldpay if you want to use a credit card. And they accept wire transfers and checks. What else do you want?
              vBulletin v3.8.0's Implementation of Google Adsense Should Be Avoided At All Costs - Do Your Own Adsense Implementation

Comment

conqsoft, obviously you don't get it, so save your time and reply elsewhere.

Comment

Obvious, YOU aren't getting it, as none of us are having problems.

Comment

No, it's vBulletin who isn't getting it. They have a problem that instead of fixing, they make excuses. There is money out there they are not getting, including mine. People can get the software by other means. vBulleting should realize this and therefore make a purchase of their software as reliable, convenient, and workable as possible.

Comment

the message "Your shopping cart has expired. Please click here to restart this order process." sounds alot like a cookie issue on the users end to me..
                      http://www.virtualinfusion.net
                      An Anime and Manga discussion forum.

Comment

as you read, vbulletin did get money the whole last week with paypal! you seem to be the only one with problems. maybe, if you want to buy the software try using a different web browser. which one do you use now?
                        selling kawaiiNation.com

Comment

LOL, man some people are funny. I'm a computer technician and I deal with this so many times at work, and it makes me laugh everytime. Some people just don't have a clue, and just blame whoever they can.
                          So Cal Sportbike forum - So Cal Moto - Kawasaki Ninja 250R Forum - Custom vinyl decals - Southern California camping forum

Comment

Here's what you excuse makers are failing to realize:

Every other vendor on the Internet make it very simple to purchase their goods. For some reason, vBulletin does not.

My cookies ARE enabled.
                            My web browser should NOT be an issue (which is IE6, btw)
                            My firewall should NOT be an issue
                            My anti-virus software should NOT be an issue

I make many transactions over the Internet every week spending thousands of dollars. I reckognize a problem when I see it and that problem is neither me nor my Internet connection or software. If somewhere within all of that a tweek must be made in order to result in a successful vBulletin transaction, then a fault lies on vBulletin side for making such a tweek necessary whereas it is not required by any other Internet vendor.

Comment

Please contact [email protected] and explain the problem you are having. However I can assure you that many orders are going through fine and we have had no other complaints so I'm not sure why you are having this problem. I suspect your firewall is the cause of this.
                              Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
                              Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X