Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A few questions,,,

Hi, i am going to buy vb,,
    1. if i buy the annual lisence, can i after a few months upgrade to lifetime lisence with the cost adjusted.
    2. I am going into this equally with a friend. Can we equally have access to your support forums.

Cheers.

1. You can upgrade from a leased to an owned license for an additional $85 if you do so within 30 days of the purchase. After 30 days, it is full price.

2. Yes, but only one person can be listed as the owner of this license so you will have to choose which one that is.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Thanks bud for the reply. I have just gone to pay via paypal. It gives me a choice of electronic or shipped method (shipped method) is default. Should i select electronic method.

Comment

Just go through the standard procedure in http://www.vbulletin.com/order/ and select whatever you need, and you'll be taken to the Jelsoft checkout page.
        ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
        Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

i have opted for owned lisense but i have just received two emails, one for leased and one for owned (with details) is this normal.

Comment

um...no :-/

You should be getting details about one..
            ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
            Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

lol, i've had two, but they have the same order number so i reckon all is ok. Anyways, i'm in the members d/l area and i have got my copy of 3.0.5 so i am well happy, thanks folks.

Comment

Please remember to sign up for priority support

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X