How do I create my vBulletin forum?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I create my vBulletin forum?

Hello. I just bought my forum and I'm confused on how to get to it. If you can help me then thanks.

Read this guide: http://www.vbulletin.com/docs/html/
    meow

Comment

Also to get support on the forums, you need to register for Priority Forum Support. To do this, please go here:

http://www.vbulletin.com/members/mem...t_priority.php

...and enter your email address in one of the boxes. You'll need to have your customer number and password to access the page.

If you still have problems after doing this, send an email to [email protected]. Please include your user name, the email address you registered with and your customer number so we can fi
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Ok,now I need help on uploading the images like the closed post button and post reply ect.

Comment

You should post on the regular support forums now, but you would upload these with your FTP progorma just like you'd upload any other files.

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Just read the manual (http://www.vbulletin.com/docs/) and the installation guide which comes with vBulletin.
            Installing scripts could not have been easier
            Also try contacting your hoster if any server problems occur. He might as well have experience in installing vBulletin. But never let another person install it for you; instead, just ask what you need and get some experience in the installation process.

Comment

...I'm new...and confused...so lemme get this straight. We have to buy the forums, with money!?

Comment

vBulletin is not free. Sorry.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

Originally posted by Blaze5734 View Post
                  ...I'm new...and confused...so lemme get this straight. We have to buy the forums, with money!?
                  No with food.....

If you can't afford to pay for vBulletin there are plenty of free alternatives out there, I suggest you use google.

Comment

Originally posted by Blaze5734 View Post
                    Indeed, just like many other commercial software packages.
                    - TomJames

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X