Paid-No vBulletin...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paid-No vBulletin...

I just purchased vBulletin (a second board for a second website) and paid with PayPal (account balance, not echeck). According to the order form here on the vBulletin site, I should have received my new vBulletin information right after payment, but all I got was the PayPal receipt. It's been more than a half hour, is there something I'm doing wrong?

It is not always instant and from time to time paypal does not send us the information, make sure to check your spam inbox as well as from time to time they can get dumped in there.

Did you purcahse this license under your current license, or did you order a new one outside of your account?

Comment

I created a new account (kinda want to keep things seperate). I just checked my spam mail box and yep, there it was. Good thing I didn't close out my email app or it would have been deleted. Thanks for the help, I didn't think to check there as silly as that sounds...

[edit: Downloaded the package just now. Looks like I did download it under my current account, as it's showing my other board license on there too. That's fine, no biggie. ]
      Last edited by Weirdwolf; Sun 9th Jan '05, 2:08pm.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X