X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• payment

Hey

i'd like to make sure about some points :-

1/ when chosing betweem leased and owned, the only difference is that the own pays 30$ at the end of the year and the other one pays 85$ ?

2/ iam out of US. Can i use the tellphone support?

3/pro service, what exactly dose it cover?

Regards,

1. vBulletin is priced at $160 for an owned license, and $85 for a 1 year leased license. With both licenses you get one year of access to the downloads section so you can download the latest versions during this time. After the year, the renewal for this access is just $30 for the owned license. This is optional and not mandatory. You can continue running your current version as long as you want. However with the lease license you will need to purchase a new license (owned or leased) after the year is up.

2. The only phone support we have uses a toll-free US number.

3. Which 'pro service'? Do you mean the innstallation service? If so, this means we upload and install vBulletin on your server.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

but what if i need you to do me some changes? add hacks or modify. i am strongly interested in it. would you set me a price for it?

any how, appreciate your help

Comment

We do not provide customizations services nor do we support hacks and code modifications. Once you are a customer you can ask for help with these over at vbulletin.org.

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

forgot to tell you. iam using currently a copy version
          www.forex.com.sa/vb

iam doing the payment now, do i have to re-download the original version?

thanks

Comment

Yes, you should download and upgrade to the latest version - 3.0.4.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X