Sell membership?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sell membership?

I need a CMS with forum and vBadvanced w/ vBulletin seems like the way to go. The only thing I need is a way to charge people money to become a member before they can see certain content and the forum.

I know I can already restrict content on a per page basis so only members can see. This way I have some content that the public can see and content only paid members can see.

I am pretty sure I have seen this ability to charge people before they can become a member for vBulletin. I am not sure if this is easy to install or built in or if I have to program it up. Will it have a built in cart? Will it be easy to integrate a payment method using credit card or paypal? Is there a demo I can see? I would like to stay away from having to program as much as I can.

Thanks.

You can do this with vB's Subscription system and Usergroup permissions. Here is the online documentation of the Paid Subscription feature in vB3:

http://www.vbulletin.com/docs/html/subscriptions
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

This totally answered my question! Thanks!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X