It's so easy.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's so easy.

This is not a question, just a guide for others thinking of buying and installing VB.

I have just purchased a VB licence today and decided, since they said it was so easy, to try and install it myself. I know absolutely nothing about PHP or installing scripts, so when the guide said it was easy .... well lets just say I took it with a pinch of salt .....

BUT IT WAS......

They said it would take 5 mins.... and apart from waiting for my slow dialup connection that was all it took. It was unbelievably simple.

Thanks for a great product and an idiot proof install.

Graham
    Regards
    Graham.
    TheVIPzone.org ( A work in progress :) )
    The Visually Impaired Community Site.

Thanks for the feedback!
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Hey,

I am very happy to hear feedback like you just gave us. We try our best to give more then our best to our customers and put more then required time into research & development and our products and services. Usually someone finds the time to complain, but not too often to give such feedback.

Thank you!

Comment

Ya it is easy but IPB was easier... just upload files, go to the install file and type in info and press ok...

w/ vB its a lot more steps but its ok over all vB is easier
        http://helpmegetamac.net/blackapple.gif MacBook Pro 15.4" Core2Duo 2.33GHz.

Comment

And better of course.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X