what includes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what includes

what includes (addons) are on the forums that others dont have, and why pay? what makes vb better than the rest?

I say let the product speak for itself. My recommendation is you sign up for an admin demo and let yourself go through the whole nine yards

http://www.vbulletin.com/admindemo/
    ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
    Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

ok does it include quick reply or any "addons, hacks"?

Comment

Basically almost everything you see here is stock. That includes the quick reply. When you purchase a license, you gain access to the number of hacks available over at http://www.vbulletin.org
        ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
        Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

where do i go for those backs? site asks me to register, so i have to re-register?

also i went to download a style and says i dont have permission, i jus bought it, help plz?

Comment

You have to verify your member status first.

Go to the main page, and there will be a link near the top of the page where you go to get verified.
            N8
            Used Oilfield Equipment | Drilling Rigs For Sale

Comment

i did that and stuff still wont download

Comment

You should be able to now.
                Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
                Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X