Sale vBulletin in Ukraine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sale vBulletin in Ukraine

Hello, sorry for my English... I am from Kiev, Ukraine and in our country PayPal and WorldPay dont work

How I can sale vBulletin? Can I pay with WebMoney?

Please, help me... thanks.

I suppose you could always to a wire transfer.
    ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
    Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

Can you give me necessary essential elements for WireTransfer?

Comment

That I don't have any information on. When you purchase there should be an option for "wire transfer"
        ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
        Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

When you make your purchase online, choose the 'wire transfer' payment option. Full instructions will then be provided on how to complete this purchase.
          Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
          Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X