Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• opulyst
    replied
    You have mentioned PSNews a couple of times. I have looked their site and don't see at all how it would work, do you know of another site that is similarly built?

Sorry I just don't see it.

When you say coding of templates, are you talking about making sure that the correct links are placed in the correct spot? Please explain a little further.

Leave a comment:

• Thomas Rule
    replied
    That would require alot of coding of templates. Probably hours, I guess if you wanted to you could but I wouldn't I would go with a CGI script for what you want to do like PSNews or something

Leave a comment:

• opulyst
    replied
    Band is right, I am wondering if I use forums for different features of the site, i.e. classifieds, job listings, can I customize the layout such that it is just links on a home page, and then stripped down forum interface for the different sections?

Leave a comment:

• Thomas Rule
    replied
    I don't think so...It doesn't even look like forum software. Its just a bunch of tables. Thats more like a CGI script like PSNews

Leave a comment:

• Bandic00t
    replied
    i think what he is meaning is, if he brought vb can vb do the same as that site.

Leave a comment:

• Thomas Rule
    replied
    Thats not even Forum software.

Leave a comment:

• vbcore
    replied
    There is no way that is vbulletin heehe

Leave a comment:

• Floris
    replied
    That web site does not look like it is build from vBulletin. If you think it is please point out to me why you think so.

Leave a comment:

• opulyst
    started a topic layout customization

layout customization

I am looking to start a site similar to Craigslist.org, and was wondering if I could create a similar layout, where the interface is extremely stripped down for forum lists and such?
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X