member section after 1year not upgrading question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• member section after 1year not upgrading question

if i buy the owned licence, and after 1 year i dont want to pay the $30 to get new downloads, can i log in and download the OLD vb... say i lost the .zip or whatever file of vb, would the only way to use vb again would be to buy the $30 upgrade thingy.

Cheers

You will not be able to download at all. You would need to pay 30.00 to regain access to download.
    ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
    Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

ok thank you

Comment

NP Best of luck on your purchase!
        ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
        Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by Bandic00t
          if i buy the owned licence, and after 1 year i dont want to pay the $30 to get new downloads, can i log in and download the OLD vb... say i lost the .zip or whatever file of vb, would the only way to use vb again would be to buy the $30 upgrade thingy.

Cheers
          Hello,

Thank you for your interest in our vBulletin forum software.

With the owned license you are allowed to run vBulletin for an unlimited period of time on your web site. With the purchase you will get 12 free months download access to get the latest stable release.

After the first 12 months this download access will expire. We require of our customers to have a backup of the installed forum, that includes the .zip file as they use it. At any time, be it an hour later, a month or year .. you can renew for $30 the download access for another 12 months. In which you will be able to get the latest files as they are on that moment. We do not archive older versions due to bugs, support and security.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X