Multiple Lifetime licenses and Members area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multiple Lifetime licenses and Members area

Right now I have a Leased license and would switch to lifetime as soon as the lease expires and I am also considering buying another lifetime license...

Just curious -- after 1 year time, will I have to give you $30 X No of licences or would it be just $30 and I can update all my boards

Thanks!
    =)

Its $30 per liscence.
    Plan, Do, Check, Act!

Comment

Originally posted by Reeve of Shinra
      Its $30 per liscence.
      Is that so? I mean, it would allow you to download the package, that you could install for every license. Don't know really :P
      A bullet may have your name on it, but shrapnel is addressed "to whom it may concern"

Comment

You cannot use the download from one license on another license. You need to renew each license if you want to use the latest version of vB on them.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Never mind... I am pretty sure that These sites would earn revenue to cover these costs

Thanks for clarifying it though!
          =)

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X