Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beaker
    replied
    Cheers for that, I'll be moving over shortly I think.

Gotta check the range of available hacks etc for a suitable CMS/Portal 1st

Thanks for the quick reply!

Leave a comment:

• Zachery
    replied
    There is an importer for IPB 1.3.1 and 2.0.0+

No you are allowed to run one test site for code and template changes as long as it is not publicly accessable

Leave a comment:

• Beaker
    started a topic Migration of Forums and Technical query

Migration of Forums and Technical query

Hi all.

At present i'm running Invision on a website that supports a local music community in the UK. I am considering vB mainly because i've played with it previously on another site and i've had it recommended ot me repeatedly. Previously i've been against spending money on forum software because I don't make anything from the site.

As Invision is now charging i'm considering making the move over to vB, but my question related to migrating. I assume IVB to vB tools are available from someone/somewhere? IVB is nice, but it's not worth $70. vB is worth more thanthey are charging IMO.

My other question is twofold, will i have to purchase 2 licences if i'm "just" running one for testing hacks etc and keeping it from public view by passwording the directory it's in, or will i be required to buy 2 licences?
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X