Quick question on updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick question on updates

I'm sure this is written somewhere i'm not seeing it but if i purchased version 3.0.3 and you came out with 3.0.4 do I get the update free or do I have to pay extra?

I want to know this too

Comment

If you have a leased license all upgrades are included for as long as the lease is valid.

With an owned license, you get all upgrades for a year included in the price. After the first year upgrades are only $30.00/year.
      Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
      The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
      vBulletin 5 API

Comment

=/ I would have liked free since i pay a hefty fee in the first place...but i guess 30 a year isn't exactly that bad .

Comment

Originally posted by HCLPfan
          =/ I would have liked free since i pay a hefty fee in the first place...but i guess 30 a year isn't exactly that bad .
          You don't have to renew it every year. You can wait until the next version that you want to upgrade to comes out, and then renew.

Comment

Originally posted by HCLPfan
            As richard said it is an optional fee, you do not need to renew your download access untill you want / need to

Comment

also you get included support for the licences life time leased licence support is a year and the owned licence has lifetime support via trouble tickets AND the forums.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X