IB -> vB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IB -> vB

I have IB 1.3 Final and wanted to convert to vB, since I just bought my license. Any details on this yet?

in your members area there will be a download to a bit of importing software called Impex. download it and follow instructions
    Unlike most, I don't think I'm always right, if I'm wrong, CORRECT me.... providing you have some evidence

Comment

IPB (1.1 - 1.3)

Please note that to be able to post in the support forums you first need to register for Priority Forum Support. To do this, please go here:

http://www.vbulletin.com/members/mem...t_priority.php

...and enter your email address (the one you used to register on the forums) in one of the boxes. You'll need to have your customer number and password to access that page.

Edit: Fixed Link
      Last edited by ManagerJosh; Sat 20 Nov '04, 10:55pm.
      ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
      Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

I know, I'm still waiting for my PayPal payment to clear. The expected clear date is the 23rd (tuesday). I hate waiting I want vB now Also, your link doesnt work.
        Last edited by Shortee; Sat 20 Nov '04, 2:57pm.

Comment

Once you get your license details you can download vBulletin and impex and follow the instructions on our manual to convert your forum.

Thank you for your purchase.

Comment

Originally posted by Floris
            Once you get your license details you can download vBulletin and impex and follow the instructions on our manual to convert your forum.

Thank you for your purchase.
            Will do. Thanks

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X