Upgrading

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upgrading

I just upgraded VB from 2.3.4 to 3.0.3 for a client, everything went smoothly although the upgrade script took the best part of two hours to run, mainly due to the size of the database unfortunately.

Anyway everything worked fine, it asked me to log in which I did, it said thanks for logging in and returned me to the ACP login page, which is annoying.

I know there are some fixes in the forums, but im not able to download the patches or post replys in the forum. Im guessing its because I havent purchased a licence (its not my board I just maintain it).

So im a bit stuck any help please?

To get vB support on these forums you first need have the license owner register you for Priority Forum Support. To do this, have him go here:

http://www.vbulletin.com/members/mem...t_priority.php

...and enter your email address in one of the boxes.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Ok Cool, that has been done.
      Is it an automatic thing or do I have to wait for you guys to 'upgrade' my status?

Many thanks
      Paul

Comment

ahh no probs im in, must be automatic

Thanks, the fix_login script worked well too.

Comment

Hi Paul,

It's automatic I believe (or at least it was when I did it ), you should now be able to download / post in the support forums.

Many thanks,
          Alan.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X