X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• c0bra
    replied
    Originally posted by Steve Machol
    Can you provide links oto your current sites that are under this arrangement?
    I thought the licensing was always pretty clear cut. If you run one set of PHP files then you only need one license. For every additional copy of PHP files and separate database (i.e. not a clustered environment) you require an extra license. Has this policy now changed?

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Can you provide links oto your current sites that are under this arrangement?

Leave a comment:

• shortbus
    started a topic before I buy multiple licenses

before I buy multiple licenses

I have a question.

In the sticky thread, it says one does not need multiple licenses to run the forum on multiple domains if the forum content is the same.

That is my situation, however the stylesheets are different and on MY site, I have some other things integrated with my forum software.

I'm switching from threads to vb. There are multiple sites that use my forum db. Everything is the same other than the colors. The exception is that I have live chat integrated on my site, as well as photopost and reviewpost.

Can I do this with only one license? Thanks.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X