Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve Machol
    replied
    The risk is if the original purchaser charges back the purchase of the license, this license will be invalidated. Unfortunately this has happened far too often.

Leave a comment:

• EINS
    replied
    Originally posted by Floris
    The new license holder will get an email with questions and a warning about the risks.
    And the risks are....? Beside that the licence is not valid.
    Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• Floris
    replied
    Welcome to the vBulletin community!

Leave a comment:

• mmkmaster
    replied
    Did you edit your license yet so it points to your domain? (you can do this in the members area)
    yep!, already did that the first time i logged in.

Leave a comment:

• Floris
    replied
    Did you edit your license yet so it points to your domain? (you can do this in the members area)

Leave a comment:

• mmkmaster
    replied
    Originally posted by Steve Machol
    Don't forget to register for Priority Forum Support. To do this, please go here:

http://www.vbulletin.com/members/mem...t_priority.php

...and enter your email address in one of the boxes. You'll need to have your customer number and password to access the page.
    done, thanx for letting me know, and is there anything else? i m really new to this whole vBulletin license owner thing.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Don't forget to register for Priority Forum Support. To do this, please go here:

http://www.vbulletin.com/members/mem...t_priority.php

...and enter your email address in one of the boxes. You'll need to have your customer number and password to access the page.

Leave a comment:

• mmkmaster
    replied
    i have recieved the license, and i must say, there are some VERY nice (and generous) ppl online.

Leave a comment:

• mmkmaster
    replied
    he has sent the information, i am just waiting to recieve my email from u guys now.

Leave a comment:

• Floris
    replied
    If you have more information, please feel free to privmsg us the details so we can look into it for you.

Leave a comment:

• mmkmaster
    replied
    well, he told me he got the email with a bunch of questions from u guys and that he will be responding soon.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    This means he has not asked us to make this transfer or he hasn't provide the info we asked for to confirm it. Ask him for ther issueid number of his support request on this.

Leave a comment:

• mmkmaster
    replied
    The current license holder must request the license transfer. The new license holder can not do this.

The current license holder will receive an email with questions to fill in 100%.

Then we have to wait for the license holder to return the info. After we receive it we will review the request and inform the license holder that we will email the new license holder.

The new license holder will get an email with questions and a warning about the risks.

After we get his info returned we will update the license.
    well, he asked for information from me, and i gave it to him, and he also asked for my email adress, but i havent recieved any emails from u guys yet.

Leave a comment:

• Floris
    replied
    The current license holder must request the license transfer. The new license holder can not do this.

The current license holder will receive an email with questions to fill in 100%.

Then we have to wait for the license holder to return the info. After we receive it we will review the request and inform the license holder that we will email the new license holder.

After we get his info returned we will update the license.

Leave a comment:

• mmkmaster
    replied
    Originally posted by Zachery
    There is a good chance that the user who "sold" you the license didnt sell you a valid one or did not complete the transfer. Try contacting [email protected] with as much info as you know.
    its not a sale, more of a gift and the problem was found and solved, thank you for the fast reply, and i think from what he told me that i would be recieving an email from you guys today about the license. thank you again for the help, and the problem was that he forgot to take down the board he was using the license on, but he had taken it down and sent an email back to sales department.

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X