vBulletin Owned License

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vBulletin Owned License

Hi everyone, I have the owned license and have some questions.

After the one year has ended will I still be able to access the member's area, but not download new versions of vbulletin?

Will I still be able to access vbulletin.org vbulletintemplates.com and download hacks and templates from them?

Will I still get member support on those 3 sites?

Please clarify...

Regards

Originally posted by smsmasters
    Hi everyone, I have the owned license and have some questions.

After the one year has ended will I still be able to access the member's area, but not download new versions of vbulletin?
    Yes, it's exactly that, vB and ImpEx (you have always access to graphics kit)

Will I still be able to access vbulletin.org vbulletintemplates.com and download hacks and templates from them?
    Yes

Will I still get member support on those 3 sites?

Please clarify...

Regards
    Yes too

vBulletin QA - vBulletin Support French - Lead Project Tools developer

Next release? Soon(tm)

Comment

So basically, if I don't renew the member's access of $30, what do I not get?

Comment

You will not be able to download any version of vBulletin until you renew this access. It is recommended you keep a copy of the zip file in case you ever need it.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

I don't think you will lose access to vB.com's fora, vB.org and vBt.com - you may just lose the ability to download vB. The ability to modify your member support priority list, I don't know. But I would think they would let you do that at least.

Oh, and if you wanna keep vB, get the latest version before your members area access expires and the latest version of ImpEx. You may wanna back it up along with your Quicken financial data, and all that st00f.

Comment

Originally posted by James Kojiro
            I don't think you will lose access to vB.com's fora, vB.org and vBt.com - you may just lose the ability to download vB. The ability to modify your member support priority list, I don't know. But I would think they would let you do that at least.

Oh, and if you wanna keep vB, get the latest version before your members area access expires and the latest version of ImpEx. You may wanna back it up along with your Quicken financial data, and all that st00f.

i would burn your copy of the zip folder onto a cd if you are able (your pc has the ability)

and yea you only loose the abitity to download vb after the first year but you can renue at any time to obtain another year.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X