This transaction has been declined

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This transaction has been declined

This transaction has been declined. You may wish to try another card, or contact the merchant with the following information:
    WorldAlert check

Ia want to sales License for my forum vb3.0.1
    why???
    whatis!!!proplem
    plaze tell my

If you used a 'free' email account such as yahoo.com, hotmail.com or gmail.com (among others) this would be automatically rejected like this. Because of massive amounts of credit card fruad, you will need to use a standard email address.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

ok ,
      i have emil from telecom company
      can be use

Comment

PM me the exact email address you used. I am virtually certain that is the problem.

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

its his email or his bank or credit card is the issue. you might need to go through paypal like i did. some banks wont let you make purchases in "common" (my banks word not mine) countries.

Comment

very importent

i have orginal credit card (visa) and e_mail really (email removed)
            i want take pleace with license for vb 3.0.1 or update virsion .
            how i can take that ?
            but .... i want open my forum vb temporery to finshing my registar.please.

Comment

There are no blocks on that email address. Are you sure you used that exact email address when placing your order? If so, it would appear that WorldPay is blocking your order for other reasons. Unfortunately we do not have anyway to determine why they are blocking it. At this point I suggest trying a different credit card, or using one of the other payment options - check, wire transfer, PayPal (if available.)

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

paypal may be the best option.

paypal will debit your credit card and sent the funds to vb all of witch wont take more than a day.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X