X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• awaresoft
    replied
    Steve,

I'm new to this forum so I missed that restriction (which makes sense).

Thanks for everyone's feedback!

Malcolm

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Just a reminder that it is against the forums rules for hosts to advertise their services on our forums:

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=99999

Leave a comment:

• awaresoft
    replied
    MusicMan,

That's a good suggestion. I will pass it on to my boss.

Thanks!
    Malcolm

Leave a comment:

• TheMusicMan
    replied
    Why not just offset the additional cost of this service by posting a paid service request in vB.org as and when you want your version of vB upgraded...?

Leave a comment:

• awaresoft
    replied
    BlueFlame,

Thanks for the reply. I'm not looking for a free solution - I'm looking at a hosted solution where I pay a monthly fee that covers my hosting resources and vBulletin software fees.

I can run vBulletin on my current host without additional cost (other than vBulletin fees) but I'm looking for a host specializing in JUST vBulletin so that I don't have to worry about upgrading my vBulletin software on a going forward basis and so I don't have to worry about misc changes to my PHP and MySQL setups causing problems with my vBulletin setup.

Malcolm

Leave a comment:

• BlueFlame
    replied
    Well, to mantain contstant Upgrade Level 30$ must be spent reneving the licence every year I dont think that outsourcing will be possible if at all. Just my 2 cents worth.

Leave a comment:

• Hosting firm specializing in outsourced vBulletin hosting

I'm looking for a hosting firm specializing in hosting vBulletin forums. I am not interested in a general purpose hosting firm (I already have a great one - LunarForums).

The reason I'm looking for a dedicated vBulletin host out-source my forums is that I don't want the responsibility of having to upgrade vBulletin software as vBulletin upgrades are released and I want a firm who is able to configure and tweak vBulletin for real world usage (much better than I will be able to do as a part time expert).

I will eventually want to customize the look and feel of my vBulletin setup to match my company's brand which is currently being re-designed. Not sure if this requirement will have an impact on people's recommendations.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!
    Malcolm
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X