Hosting firm specializing in outsourced vBulletin hosting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hosting firm specializing in outsourced vBulletin hosting

I'm looking for a hosting firm specializing in hosting vBulletin forums. I am not interested in a general purpose hosting firm (I already have a great one - LunarForums).

The reason I'm looking for a dedicated vBulletin host out-source my forums is that I don't want the responsibility of having to upgrade vBulletin software as vBulletin upgrades are released and I want a firm who is able to configure and tweak vBulletin for real world usage (much better than I will be able to do as a part time expert).

I will eventually want to customize the look and feel of my vBulletin setup to match my company's brand which is currently being re-designed. Not sure if this requirement will have an impact on people's recommendations.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!
    Malcolm

Well, to mantain contstant Upgrade Level 30$ must be spent reneving the licence every year I dont think that outsourcing will be possible if at all. Just my 2 cents worth.
    @[email protected]

Comment

BlueFlame,

Thanks for the reply. I'm not looking for a free solution - I'm looking at a hosted solution where I pay a monthly fee that covers my hosting resources and vBulletin software fees.

I can run vBulletin on my current host without additional cost (other than vBulletin fees) but I'm looking for a host specializing in JUST vBulletin so that I don't have to worry about upgrading my vBulletin software on a going forward basis and so I don't have to worry about misc changes to my PHP and MySQL setups causing problems with my vBulletin setup.

Malcolm

Comment

Why not just offset the additional cost of this service by posting a paid service request in vB.org as and when you want your version of vB upgraded...?
        John

Comment

MusicMan,

That's a good suggestion. I will pass it on to my boss.

Thanks!
          Malcolm

Comment

Just a reminder that it is against the forums rules for hosts to advertise their services on our forums:

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=99999
            Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
            Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Steve,

I'm new to this forum so I missed that restriction (which makes sense).

Thanks for everyone's feedback!

Malcolm

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X