This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ???

Howcome the ADMIN XEMO is only 24 hrs long, im trying to request an extention but i dont use out look, is there anyway i could get an extention now?

Hi there,

The admin demo is meant for a demonstration of the forum, live .. on our server. It isn't meant as a perminent solution, and it lasts for 24 hours.

Our policy is not to give time extensions unless we receive a very good reason and then we might make an exception.

You don't have to use outlook as email client to contact us. Why do you need more then 24 hours?

Comment

Why would you need to use it any longer?

Comment

Im trying to use and look at all the Admin CP features
        I could use a 1 week extention

Comment

Originally posted by next_place
          Im trying to use and look at all the Admin CP features
          I could use a 1 week extention
          I don't think it is a valid reason. You could request a new admin demo if this one expires. It will have the same admin cp features.

Comment

but then ill have to use diffrent passwords and usernames, i prfer to use just one for a limit of time.

Comment

The username for the admin is still admin, and so will the password be. Just the one login to get into the private temporary admin demo is what has changed.

Comment

i mean, ill use different Demo Passwords and usernames

Comment

You've been trying out Admin Demo's since September (or before).

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/searc...nduser&u=49535
                  vBulletin v3.8.0's Implementation of Google Adsense Should Be Avoided At All Costs - Do Your Own Adsense Implementation

Comment

Hmm........ Makes you wonder what some people are trying to do?!?
                    3OTB | A unique place indeed!

Comment

can we stay "busted"
                      ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
                      Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by ManagerJosh
                        can we stay "busted"
                        Busted for what? Since we don't want pre-sales questions to turn into accusations : thread closed.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                        Working...
                        X