Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Change "Registered to" title

Hi all

I posted a big long thread a while ago with quite a few questions, and they were all answered.

I also have some spare cash sitting in my paypal account, so i was about to buy an owned license. I just have a question though....

Is there a limit to how many times the "Registered to:" at the bottom of a page can be changed, since I haven't yet decided on a name for the forums, and even if I do I may change that name in the future.

Thanks

I do not quite understand what you mean with 'Registered to:'. Where does this show?

Comment

i have only seen this with invision power boards..
      selling kawaiiNation.com

Comment

You know what....you guys are right....

I'm coming here from using IPB, so I guess I just assumed that vB had something like it, lol

Sorry for the waste of time, lol :insert embarassed emoticon here:

Comment

you can add "registered to:" in your vB-templates anyway. and change it as often as you want.
          selling kawaiiNation.com

Comment

As long as Powered by Vbulletin remains in tact
            @[email protected]

Comment

Correct. If you want to remove the vBulletin branding, you have to pay a fee of $120.

Comment

Originally posted by Floris
                I do not quite understand what you mean with 'Registered to:'. Where does this show?
                I think he means when they registered, they automaticly have the title as "Registered User" like here, its junior member

Comment

Perhaps Registered ON Date?... That can be modified by local board ADmins as well.
                  @[email protected]

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X