• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about Owned licenses

If i have one owned license at which prise can i purchace another one

If you have 1 license, the price per license is $160
    If you buy another license, the price per license is $160
    If you buy your third license, the price per license will be $148
    If you buy your sixth license, the price per license will be $136.

Comment

If you already have one owned license a second will cost you $160.

We do offer a discount system but it doesn't kick in until you purchase 3 or more licenses.

3+ Owned licenses = $148 each
      6+ Owned license = $136 each
      and so on.

Full details are available on the Pricing and Order pages.

Comment

ok thank you very much for the info

Comment

Trust me it is worth it.

I just wish I bought an owned license instead of a leased.

Comment

Leased licenses are nice if you are unsure of the success of the website or if you would simply like to test and tinker with vBulletin to get used to the features and overall feel of the forum software. On the other hand, if you plan to add the software to an already established website or are set on the purchase, the Owned license is the better deal in the long run.

Comment

I have a friend who had a leased license for his forum on his site. He decided after 10 months to discontinue having an mboard on his site and took it down. Since it was leased, he didn't have to worry about having paid for a mboard he didn't need anymore. The lease option gave him a chance to check it out!

Originally posted by AlienSector
              Leased licenses are nice if you are unsure of the success of the website or if you would simply like to test and tinker with vBulletin to get used to the features and overall feel of the forum software. On the other hand, if you plan to add the software to an already established website or are set on the purchase, the Owned license is the better deal in the long run.
              Kim

Comment

That is my only regret with vBulletin, the fact I didn't buy an owned license. Everyone told me it was goin to be so awesome but I didn't believe them, but now I believe them.

Comment

Originally posted by Floris
                  If you have 1 license, the price per license is $160
                  If you buy another license, the price per license is $160
                  If you buy your third license, the price per license will be $148
                  If you buy your sixth license, the price per license will be $136.
                  Floris

This is something that really needs to be made MUCH clearer.

If a user buys 1st licence in January, he pays $160 for it, total spend $160

If a user buys 2nd licence in March, he pays $160, total spend $320

If a user buys 3rd licence in July, he pays $148, total spend $468

But the wording above says the price per license is $148 each when you bought the third, total $444, so what about the $24 difference?

So better to say

1st license $160,
                  2nd license $160
                  3rd license $124 (need to account for 2 * $12 reduction on first 2 licenses)

and so on

I am sure I queried this before, and from my old and failing memory it was Steve who mentioned it was a bit confusing, but it was never updated.
                  Thanks In Advance

John

Comment

If you buy 3 all at once, you get them for $148 each. If you buy them one at a time, only the third is $148. The difference is the cost to us of handling three transactions vs. the cost of one transaction.
                    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
                    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X