vBers helping vBers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vBers helping vBers

I would like to start an initiative called vBers helping vBers, where vB pros help vB n00bs for no fee what-so-ever. Anyone wanna help in this initiative?

That's pretty much what already happens on these forums.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

The only vB team/developer/etc. people on this board have the special vBulletin _____ as their group title, and the special vBulletin logo with their name on it. Everyone else you see replying the messages are vB users who knows a tiny bit more than others
      Best Regards,
      Andy Huang

Comment

I guess I'd be interested, I'm rather busy with vB.com, vBT, vB.org and the new vBC (vBCollective) but yeah, don't see why not.
        Kerry-Anne :)

Twitter Blog

www.peterska2.com www.worldnewszone.com www.popularusenetgroups.com www.superclickers.co.uk www.forumsforchrist.com www.browsergameplanet.com

Comment

Originally posted by Alfarin
          The only vB team/developer/etc. people on this board have the special vBulletin _____ as their group title, and the special vBulletin logo with their name on it. Everyone else you see replying the messages are vB users who knows a tiny bit more than others
          Steve meant that besides the staff there are also vB customers that help novice members with their questions and problems.

Note that if you help on a site that isn't official, you might help unlicensed users (providing support to pirates!)

Comment

I HATE PIRATES!!! I guess I will just keep trying to get a job at vBulletin.

Comment

Just a small note, you might not want to link to Kerry's website...after all they do use IPB
              ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
              Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

What?????

I use vB thankyou very much (unless your referring to www.ntlhellworld.com but that's going vB as soon as I get the licence sorted out)
                Kerry-Anne :)

Twitter Blog

www.peterska2.com www.worldnewszone.com www.popularusenetgroups.com www.superclickers.co.uk www.forumsforchrist.com www.browsergameplanet.com

Comment

Originally posted by peterska2
                  What?????

I use vB thankyou very much (unless your referring to www.ntlhellworld.com but that's going vB as soon as I get the licence sorted out)
                  I believe he was referring to the JohnKerry link in James Kojiro's sig...

Got a Boxer?
                  BoxerTalk

Comment

Well, you can't expect everything to be perfect. But hey, Bush and Nader probably don't have their own boards!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X