No announcement yet.

Need help need - converter & final details

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I were in your position, I would get the vBulletin, familiarize myself with the setup a little bit (checking out the admin page, the styles and so forth), and trying the import when there's more traffic here... I wish I could help, but mine was a "blank slate" when I set it up (no import, new board), I only wish I knew then what I know now! (I'd have done it a LOT sooner!)
    Best of luck to you, I hope you enjoy yours as much as I enjoy mine...

Comment

maggie...

u r right...
      but it cannot be a give & take policy..
      There are already more than 4000 posts & more than 1000 members..So if it gets disturbed then...all the data will be lost so wat can I do then..

Any suggestion..

Thanking u,
      Pavan Kumar

Comment

Once you purchase a license you will be eligible for support. When you do this you will need to register for Priority Forum Support. To do this, please go here:

http://www.vbulletin.com/members/mem...t_priority.php

...and enter your email address in one of the boxes. Of course you'll only be able to do this after you've purchased a license. You'll need to have your customer number and password to access the page.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

sir,

I bought the site...

My World Pay transaction ID is : 88772156

so when can my site be activated sir..I mean the script as I hav to even change the files..I got the transaction script successful...

They told site representatives will look into it & take a step shortly..So waiting for the help & the access to go to the Priority Forum Support forum...

Thanking u,
          Pavan Kumar

Comment

sir,

I got a license with u..
            I have given my email addresses for priority support..
            Now I need help sir..while setting up...

Where should I ask that..
            any seperate forum for that...

Waiting for ur responce..

Thanking u,
            Pavan Kumar

Comment

That order went through earlier this morning and the license info was sent to the email address you used in this order. I have resent this info. If you don't see it, this may be because your spam filters are blocking our license emails. You will need to check your spam folder.

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

sir,

I received the email..I want to just know where should I post the problems while installing V-Bulletin software...

Can u help me sir...

Thanking u,
                Pavan Kumar

Comment

First you need to register your email for Priority Forum Support as per these instructions:

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=79557

Then post in the appropriate support forum based on the question you are asking. For installation questions, that would be the vBulletin 3 Installations and Upgrades forum.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

Sir,

I had registered my email over there as [email protected] for the priority support...
                    but still I am unable to post in the forums so wat is the reason for it..

Waiting for ur reply..

Thanking u,
                    Pavan Kumar

Comment

I guarantee you that if you enter the email address you are registered with on these forums then it will work. (That is *not* the correct address.) Check again.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

Sir,

thanx for the help...I registered now with the email I used..I checked out the posting is now possible for me..I will be up with some needs later in the day...

Thanking u,
                        Pavan Kumar

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                        Working...
                        X