wire transfer of money

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wire transfer of money

ok how does this work? my bank refused my purchase due to the VB account being in the UK and unless i am in the UK i cant make ANY sort of payment through my bank account includeing paper check.

I've never heard of a bank doing this. I guess if they refuse then their isn't much you can do about it. You can also order with PayPal or WorldPay.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

yes but only if i use a credit card witch i dont own. this is just a debit card with the visa logo.

yea i know my bank sux.

Comment

The debit card with Visa logo might just work. Give it a try.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

What about Western Union? Any way to get the money to vBulletin through them?

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol
            The debit card with Visa logo might just work. Give it a try.

i did try that last week and it was declined. today the bank called and told me they wouldnt allow me to use the card on or offline and also i cant use a paper check.

i might be able to do western union i just need to know ho to use that.

Comment

thats what i use (debit card)

Comment

You can take the cash any number of places for it to be sent, but mostly the question was for the vBulletin guys... it was just a thought, lol there was a way to get money where you wanted it BEFORE the internet, got to be a way to do it still...

Comment

Originally posted by xplode
                  thats what i use (debit card)
                  my bank will let me buy stuff in almost anyplace exept the UK and refused to tell me why exactley kinda reminds me of bush during the debates.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Anime
                    my bank will let me buy stuff in almost anyplace exept the UK and refused to tell me why exactley kinda reminds me of bush during the debates.
                    Would this be possible:

I purchase a copy for him, and then i sell it to him and he pays me VIA PayPal?

Comment

Originally posted by xplode
                      Would this be possible:

I purchase a copy for him, and then i sell it to him and he pays me VIA PayPal?

i would need to get a paypal account. but i can send you a paper check

i know whats takingf so long on a reply i bet they never encountered this problem before.

Comment

My suggestion...get a new bank.
                        ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
                        Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by ManagerJosh
                          My suggestion...get a new bank.

oh i like that one

Comment

sorry to bump but i need some sort or answer.

Comment

How does a wire transfer work? Your bank transfer the money directly into the account. If the bank will not allow you to send money outside of the United States and doesn't allow you to use your debit card for online purchases, you will either need to get a Paypal account or use a certified check to purchase vBulletin.

If using a certified check, simply take the money into your bank and purchase the check. There is usually a fee for this. Then mail the check to the address given for offline payment with your order number in the Memo field.
                              Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
                              The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
                              vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
                              Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X