This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there?

Is there any way i can get a free vb board (not admin demo) for like 1 day?

You can get a free vBulletin license for a year for $0 plus $85 postage and packaging...

Comment

Originally posted by Kier
      You can get a free vBulletin license for a year for $0 plus $85 postage and packaging...
      Took me a second to get that...
      Pipe and Cigar Discussion Forum and Reviews
      My Pipe and Cigar Store in Bellingham, Washington

Comment

lol Kier!

next_place, you can only use the admin demo to try out vB. There is no downloads for it, and it comes pre-installed so you don't need to do any of the boring installing process (something like clicking link marked "next" 13 times).
        Best Regards,
        Andy Huang

Comment

I prefer the other one, with the 160.00 priority processing and shipping
          ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
          Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by Kier
            i meant

a vb licnece for free and everything else free no paying.

please tell me there is, ive been wanting vb since like 2001!
            PLEASE!

Comment

No, the only way to get a vBulletin license is to buy one, or have one legaly transferd to you.

Comment

damn, never mind i give up.

ill face it, im not getting a vb forum for another 10 years

Comment

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=116494

you could see if how long you have if you buy one to get your money back if thats possible but i suggest just saving up for it.

i am on fixed disability income took me a surprisingley short time to scrape the money together i work at a country club and i ended up booking a party and because thats not my job i got a big bonus 200.00

so save, save save and you too will have a vb licence all your own.

Comment

naw, im only 15, its useless.

EDIT: i dont even have money.

Comment

I bought my first license when i was 15 and my goiod friend matthew bought his when he was 14

Comment

all i want is to just admin a site
                        ive only reached a mod.

Comment

Next - Some of us have gotten a license when we were only 13. Myself, I've had a license since I was only probably 15/16.

We save up hard for our licenses. I feel for ya man, but there's rarely a free lunch in life. Rarely will you get anything on a silver platter.
                          ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
                          Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

**** it, never mind.

Comment

Working...
                            X