I paid...but no info?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I paid...but no info?

I just purchased a leased account, got my paypal info saying it was sent already and confirmed. I clicked on the download link, asking for my customer id & pw... um I don't have that stuff... I have my Paypal info (Like transaction id, item / product number, etc)

Will I receive an email stating my customer id / pw? Any help would be great!

Thanks,
    Drew

Your license info will be sent to your PayPal email.
    ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
    Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

alright cool thanks, wasn't sure if it would be, or did I miss something

Now I'll just sit around for several hours send/receiving my email

Comment

edit:

I got it as soon as i complained more! lol... duh

w00t
        Last edited by Tenny; Fri 8 Oct '04, 5:34pm.

Comment

I am having the same problem as Tenny...I bought, paid using PayPal, but still nothing.

Oh well, im patient and shall wait.

Comment

I too am having the same issue.

Comment

Mine was just activated THANKS!

Comment

You know people, that PayPal take a few days to clear Be patient and it will come, when you least expect it.
                @[email protected]

Comment

ECHECKS take a few days to clear. I did not send an e-check. I sent an INSTANT PAYMENT. PayPal is instant unless you send an echeck. Thanks for your mislead reply.

Originally posted by BlueFlame
                  You know people, that PayPal take a few days to clear Be patient and it will come, when you least expect it.

Comment

Actually, Paypal is erratic on all forms of payment. Even with an instant payment, it may take several hours to a day for their server to contact ours so the license is created properly. Sometimes, the servers simply don't connect to complete the transaction.

If you have a problem, the best is to email [email protected] and we will work to clear up the situation.
                    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
                    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
                    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

Originally posted by Tenny
                      edit:

I got it as soon as i complained more! lol... duh

w00t
                      Complaining to our sales or support system will not speed things up.
                      All we can do is check the status of the purchase for you.

Comment

installation

As far as installation goes , regarding SQL's & FTP info isnt this supposed to be supplied as part of the install. If so Im still waiting response to my email. Excuse me jumping into this post , couldnt find where else to post

Comment

http://www.vBulletin.com/docs/html for installation instructions.
                          FTP and MYSQL database details are provided to you by your hosting provider.

Comment

BTW, the PayPal server has been having problems today which is likely the reason for any delays.
                            Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
                            Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                            Working...
                            X