Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vbulletintr
    My point is It is so abvious that they dont have a license and
    Them loughing at me as if i am a stupid paid for the license and them using spufixed versions downloadded forum russian sites BUT
    hosted at Ev1 or thepalnet or any US datacenter really drives me crasy
    If you purchased a license, the first step is to goto the priority support page and fill in the email address you registered with on this site - so you show up licensed here.

Comment

Not even a single improvement
      I am so dump that i paid for a lincense
      and my competitors are free riders and i cant even do anything

THATS NOT FAIR
      When has the Russian economy ever been fair?

Comment

My point is It is so abvious that they dont have a license and
        Them loughing at me as if i am a stupid paid for the license and them using spufixed versions downloadded forum russian sites BUT
        hosted at Ev1 or thepalnet or any US datacenter really drives me crasy
        Let them.

You have the upper hand. You have a genuine, licenced copy, and in the long run your site will benefit greatly from that.

Concentrate on the things on your own site that you CAN control, and don't let things you CANNOT control dominate your time.
        MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.6.3 Demo
        AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

Comment

This site also distributes vBulletin (spyfixed) versions, hacks and styles...
          Aure entuluva!

http://www.dipsizkuyu.net - Turkey's fountain of knowledge.

Comment

As mentioned before, if you assume that a site is distributing vBulletin or using it without a license, feel free to input any data you have in the form at http://www.vbulletin.com/piracy
            Best Regards
            Colin Frei

Please don't contact me per PM.

Comment

Unlicensed vBulletin users can't download hacks. o_o So you do get an edge as a licensed user: you can install fun additions to your forums whereas they can't.

Comment

I think real users download the packs/mods etc and then distribute them for little or no cost - perhaps just making back the money they spent on the licence.

Its impossible to stop it unfortunatly. Just take a look on any torrent site and search for vB. Thats what I did when I became interested in it. But I realised my site deserves better than that and didnt even bother with illegal downloads.

Comment

You can't get ripped off for doing the right thing-and if $245 (once to try it out and then 160 a year later when you realize that you can't live without vB) is going to destroy your business then you are in the wrong business.

And for being legal you get access to the massive above ground mod community. Without paying you don't get access to this-and this is one of the 'features' that puts vB over the free boards.

Comment

Why is everyone posting in a thread that was last posted (until today, apparently) in October 2004?

Suspect a board, reporit it. Move one.
                    Congratulations on the death of vBulletin, Internet Brands.

Comment

thats great!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                      Working...
                      X