X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When is the next version due out?

When is the next update???

Thanks

There is no news or ETA on the next version at this moment. Sorry - we just have to wait.

Comment

I am wondering this too but i think he means vBulletin 4.0? I was wondering when the next PATCH was coming out. I am running version 3.01 and was wondering when the next one after 3.03 was coming out because patching means redoing all mods which is a pain

Comment

Version 4 most probably won't be around for a while.

when version 3.0.4 or 3.1.0 come out, noone knows...
        Best Regards
        Colin Frei

Please don't contact me per PM.

Comment

3.0.4 will most likely come out when major bug(s) have been discovered and patching multiple files is required...

Next major version if I'm not mistaken is version 3.1.0; which will be modulized system where intergration with anything should in theory be a breeze. Words on the street is that it may be out in first quarter of 2005; however, there have been no official words from Jelsoft yet. I just hope its out in the first half so I can get it while my member area is still good
          Best Regards,
          Andy Huang

Comment

Thanks for the reply guys! I was actually wondering about the next patch so like 3.04 or something like that. There has to be some new things by now that need to be patched. When 3.01 came out i think 3.02 then 3.03 came out right away as i recall but that was awhile back.

Originally posted by VirusZero
            I am wondering this too but i think he means vBulletin 4.0? I was wondering when the next PATCH was coming out. I am running version 3.01 and was wondering when the next one after 3.03 was coming out because patching means redoing all mods which is a pain

Comment

Did you guys see Jerry's signature? Does anybody know what it means?

Comment

Originally posted by Floris
                BTW, there's a bug with Visible Post Elements -> Show Signatures. Unselect it, Save Changes. Goto http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/member.php?u=24628
                The signature is still there.
                You're my Prince of Peace
                And I will live my life for You

Comment

Originally posted by Floris
                  Well... lets see, do you remember an evil 9 character long function in vB 2 that's no longer in vB 3? :P
                  Best Regards,
                  Andy Huang

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X