Need to renew ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need to renew ...

My vB license recently expired on 9/22. So far I've paid for 2 years of a 1-year leased license, 2 payments of 85 bucks, iirc.

So I am thinking of going with a lifetime license now, and I have a question about it. I understand that after a certain amount of time, without paying $30, I won't be eligible to upgrade to the latest versions. However I am curious as to how this applies to security updates. Say I'm running a 2-year old version of vB and a new "hack" is found. Would I be entitled to a security update?

Thanks.

Security Updates are up to discretion of Jelsoft
    @[email protected]

Comment

You are entitled to all security patches. So far I have not seen Jelsoft force someone to upgrade so their boards can be protected against these exploits. You can usually find the patches here
      ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
      Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X