sales problem?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sales problem?

I just created an invoice and I rang the UK telephone hotline, I used my credit number and said everything, and then hung up - is this normal ? I though i was going to speak to someone, im nervous about my order now if everything goes smoothley

reference number is C7777884

please someone can you help me?

thankyou

you might want to open up a sales ticket -> [email protected]
    ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
    Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

All phone orders need to be approved manually, and are still processed via WorldPay.

Comment

ah not a problem

Thankyou for the quick reply, its not a problem now Steve is dealing with it, great service here thankyou again

-kaz

Comment

Sorry to double post but I cant post a thread in the Vbulletin Import Forum It says have dont permission, I guess this will only accept me when my sale is successfully gone through?

Comment

Once your sale has gone though you will be able to access the members area, there you can imput your email address (you used to register here) to allow you access to the site, if the email was not already the same as the one that you submitted you order with.

Comment

Cool, so on the members area I can sort everything out like vb.org hacks and template sites and such ?

Comment

Yes, that email will validate you on the other sites as well.

Comment

thanks

Cool! Thanks again I here with vBulletin the team and members always help you out no matter what you query and since you intergrated with vb templates and vb org im sure ill get great support thankyou again mate

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X