Clear All

• dbembibre
    replied

Good description, i purchased my vbulletin now

Leave a comment:

• RichM
    replied
    Originally posted by dbembibre
    I i have a big phpBB board, i moved tomorrow to vbulletin.
    In my phpBB have a mod called Junior Admin, this mode permit to a user or moderator ban and modify other users.

Have vbulletin a similar system to make this ???

Another question, can migrate all groups and permissions from the phpBB database ???

Any sugestion in the migrate process is apreciated
    Pretty much everything that can be done on PHPBB, can be done on vBulletin. You will find that vBulletin has a lot of features compared to PHPBB.

PHPBB = Ford Fiesta
    IPB = BMW
    vBulletin = Ferrari

That's an easy way of looking at it.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Anything you see in these forums, except the bug tracker, is a standard feature.

Leave a comment:

• dbembibre
    replied
    In first place excuse my broken English.

Ok, tomorrow buy my copy of vbulletin

The last question, when i into a thread, at the bottom of page have a "Similar Threads " with messages related, this is a mod or come with vbulletin ??

Thanks again for the response

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Yes, vBulletin has something similar... Any moderator can be given the permission to ban users and you can create an admin and only give them permission to access the User settings in the control Panel.

The importer will import your groups but you might have to reset your permissions. You would have to double check them at the very least.

Leave a comment:

• dbembibre
    started a topic litle help with vbulletin

litle help with vbulletin

I i have a big phpBB board, i moved tomorrow to vbulletin.
    In my phpBB have a mod called Junior Admin, this mode permit to a user or moderator ban and modify other users.

Have vbulletin a similar system to make this ???

Another question, can migrate all groups and permissions from the phpBB database ???

Any sugestion in the migrate process is apreciated
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X