X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andrax
    replied
    Originally posted by Scott MacVicar
    If you can provide details about how it transmits its data then I'll definately consider adding it.
    Scott, can I PM you the details on accessing the developer kit for this?

Leave a comment:

• Andrax
    replied
    Sure. I believe they have some sort of developer kit. I'll inquire and get back to ya.

Leave a comment:

• Scott MacVicar
    replied
    If you can provide details about how it transmits its data then I'll definately consider adding it.

Leave a comment:

• Andrax
    replied
    Well, I know it accepts an XML feed, as thats how my shopping cart sends the info to them.

Leave a comment:

• Zachery
    replied
    Easy to add is a relitive term, easy for one of our devs? probaly, easy for you? Depends on how well you know your CC processor and how their external forms work (so on and so forth) as well as you php and mysql knowleged.

Sorry i cant give you a better anwser, maybe a dev could respond

Leave a comment:

• ManagerJosh
    replied
    Adding additional processors would require you to write the codehacks so you can interface with their systems.

Leave a comment:

• Andrax
    replied
    Ahh, found it. Had to enable PayPal in the other section of the ACP.

As a side note... I see that Authorize.Net is supported. Is it easy to add additional payment processors? For example, my company uses CDGCommerce Merchant Account to handle CC payments. Would this be easy to add?

Leave a comment:

• ManagerJosh
    replied
    For cost:

Lease - 3+ - 79.00
    Owned - 3+ - 148.00

Leave a comment:

• Andrax
    started a topic The subscription manager

The subscription manager

I'm looking at this in the Admin CP (demo) and have created two different subscription packages... where would forum members find these to subscribe to them??

I cant find them on the demo forum at all, or in the client cp...

Also, what is the discount rate for additional forums after the third is purchased?