Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IBF to VB converter

Hi there,

I have read some posts in here about inport msg from IBF to VB and it is possible to do it . GreAT,
    Question I have is, My IBF have so much added on mod such as Bank+shop, Gender, Lotory etc...
    1/ is it possible to convert those database to VB or only member msg posts will be converted ?
    2/ During converting, if I have error, will VB team help me out ?
    3/ If later on, I'd like to use liscenced VB to different domain, Can I do that ?

regards
    Last edited by vietkool; Tue 28 Sep '04, 2:36pm.
    Same as last time but different

1. Our import scripts are designed to import the standard data only, not any additional data added by hacks.

2. Yes, support is available. However you may need custom coding to im port your extra data. For help with cusomt coding you cna try asking at vbulletin.org.

3. Yes, you can switch domains at any time. All you need to do is update the URL to your forums in the Members Area.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

meaning if I export ibf database with hacks mod to VB, only the standard msg post will be converted, and all the hacked mod will not ?
      will I have error if I do this converting ?
      Same as last time but different

Comment

Yes, only the default info will be imported. I don't think you will run into any errors but that depends on how much your database was altered from the original sturcture.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X