Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

if someone has vb forum without licene...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if someone has vb forum without licene...

a friend of mine has vbulletin on his forum and wants to licence it , how he can do that without affecting his site?

If they purchase a license they just have to upload the new files and make sure the license info the members area points to the correct forum and out anti piracy team wont send out any legal notices.
    Scott MacVicar

My Blog | Twitter

Comment

thank you

Comment

one of my freinds has un licensed vbulliten, he recived a noticed from the server which his site hosted on and they give him only 48 hrs to purchase otherwise he will lose his data.
        my freind make a purchase order from vbulliten but the procedure will complete within 24 hrs.
        so you only give the unlicensed user only 24 hrs for licening ,
        is it engh to completer all the procedure in this period. are you going to terminate his site ??
        are there any way to expand the period for few days more in order to avoid losing his data.
        he is looking forward to your assesstante and helpful..

he is ready to send his purchase order and the domain name to you as an evedence of his cooperative.

thank you very much

in behalf of him
        oyster
        Last edited by oyster; Sat 2 Oct '04, 4:43am.

Comment

I don't think vB/Jelsoft provide temporary licenses. If you are/your friend is using an unlicensed copy of vBulletin, I'd suggest you back up all your data, delete your files, and reupload the new files you downloaded from your members area after your purchase is completed.

Please be reminded that the unlicensed version of vBulletin is illegal to use, a license is required at all times to run the vBulletin software. You can only run one instance of the vBulletin software with each valid license.
          Best Regards,
          Andy Huang

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X