license givaway?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ryanbsoftware
    they have the best support i've ever seen.
    that's kinna vague man... I dunno how good they are from that, but from my experience with vB, my questions are always answered in 15 minutes, and if I need more support, I can always reply to it and they'll respond again. The software never gave me any problems, and once I learned how to make it do the things I want (30 mins? lesser?), it works great! You should really give it a try
    Best Regards,
    Andy Huang

Comment

Why cant you let him think what he thinks? If his opinion is that they have the best support, then leave it be. You shouldn't force him into thinking something else.

Comment

I am not, at least I don't think so, i only asked for a reason why

Comment

Originally posted by Phrozen212
          Why cant you let him think what he thinks? If his opinion is that they have the best support, then leave it be. You shouldn't force him into thinking something else.
          Actually it's the other way around, and your message should be directed towards ryanbsoftware. After reading that there is no such thing as a "free vB" or a "license giveaway" he all of a sudden changed his mindset, and started promoting and talking about how great SMF is.
          Webmaster / Administrator
          www.MegaGames.com
          www.MGForums.com

Comment

hey ryan b software- arent you from dhost's boards? this is web-design-plus btw... well... maybe vB should consider a giveaway once a month or something...

Comment

We have no plans to give away licenses however some boards do such give aways. We generaly have no offical afflitation with giving away licenses.

Comment

Originally posted by lct
                hey ryan b software- arent you from dhost's boards? this is web-design-plus btw... well... maybe vB should consider a giveaway once a month or something...
                I can tell you with quite a certainty that we will not have monthly license give-aways. Jelsoft recently chipped in on a competition we have for vBulletin fans. But that's about it.

Comment

Originally posted by ryanbsoftware
                  its free, it still has all the good features vbulletin has and more that vBulletin dosen't its skinning system is more confusing but way more powerful... need i go on???
                  How do you modify individual templates from within the control panel and what if you don't know PHP? The templates seem to have a lot of PHP within them.
                  Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
                  The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
                  vBulletin 5 API

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X