license givaway?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• license givaway?

any plan to have drawing or contests for free vbulletin licenses? caue i'd love a vbulletin license but cannot afford one.

No, at least not offical from vBulletin.com

Comment

man a license would be nice, i have no money though, wpuld anyone be willing to donate or lease a license to me for my program forum?? somone did somewhere else but after i got it installed decided to give it to someone else.

Comment

Not on this web site, but the vBulletin fan web site (unofficial one) is planning a competition at the end of this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Floris
          Not on this web site, but the vBulletin fan web site (unofficial one) is planning a competition at the end of this year.
          nah thats ok, i'll just use SMF its beter and its free!

Comment

We started the competition by the way, but .. good luck with SMF!

Comment

Since when has SMF or anything been better than vB?

Comment

its free, it still has all the good features vbulletin has and more that vBulletin dosen't its skinning system is more confusing but way more powerful... need i go on???

Comment

Originally posted by ryanbsoftware
                  its free, it still has all the good features vbulletin has and more that vBulletin dosen't its skinning system is more confusing but way more powerful... need i go on???
                  It's free being the key words...With that said, you get what you pay for...
                  Webmaster / Administrator
                  www.MegaGames.com
                  www.MGForums.com

Comment

SMF is a good forum; maybe it will be more popular as IPB went paid. However, I think it still got some room for improvement before it meets vB
                    Best Regards,
                    Andy Huang

Comment

i know its support is really good though, i doubt vb or ipb can provide support as good as SMF.

Comment

May I ask why you think that Ryan?

Comment

I highly doubt that support will ever be as good for a free software like "SMF" as it is for vB which you pay for a license in which you get support as well. Once again you get what you pay for. This quite a humorous thread, thanks I needed a break from classwork for a bit.

Take care...

Comment

they have the best support i've ever seen.

Comment

Guess you've never had vBulletin support

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X